I was to have my cervix dilated for a 2nd time for hematometra but ended up bleeding. I shoveled heavy snow days prior. Shoveling released blood?

Dr. Liesa Harte

In brief: Bleeding

Heavy activity can cause increased risk of bleeding in certain circumstances.
It sounds reasonable. Why were you having your cervix dilated?

In brief: Bleeding

Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. John Berryman

In brief: Blocked outlet bldg.

Hematometra is a physical block of the bleeding which occurs in the linine of the womb.
This may occur for several reasons, but is unusual after probing the cervial canal initially when such blocking has been removed. The bleeding after heavy exercise could cause contractions of the womb which would overcome any slight obstruction, resulting in bleeding.

In brief: Blocked outlet bldg.

Dr. John Berryman
Dr. John Berryman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham