I noticed that my lymph nodes in my arm pits are swollen and sore but I feel fine, I don't have a family dr, should I got to a walkin or wait it out?

Get it checked out. Swollen tender lymph nodes in the arm pit could be due to an infection or something more serious. this should be check out by your physician very soon. Until you are seen, heat applied to the area may proofed some benefit.
See Family Physician. It does not sound like a problem that can't wait until you see a Family Physician in the next couple of days who can examine you do some blood studies and refer you to a specialist if needed. FP's can provide continuity of care that you will probably need. Ask friends for a doc's name or Google Family Physician in your town. Don't procrastinate.