I barley cut my head on an old tv screen. I cleaned it really good but i keep getting pains and a weird taste in my mouth?

Dr. Jeff McFadden

In brief: Get examined.

Get the wound examined to see if infected and need for antibiotics.
Update your tetanus vaccination if older than 10 years. There is superficial and perhaps deeper nerve damage causing the abnormal taste. If just peripheral damage should resolve. Unlikely to be central nervous damage that would be permanent but get checked out. Best wishes.

In brief: Get examined.

Dr. James Marx
Pain Management

In brief: Need to get checked

For toxic metals such as beryllium and phosphorous.
Not very likely but a possibility Get medical evaluation and give a complete history. Also, if you are working with electronic surplus that may be another issue such as Lead..

In brief: Need to get checked

Dr. Peter Kurzweil