What do I do now that my eating disorder is gone?

Dr. William Holmes
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Consistent Health

It is important for you to maintain consistent and healthy routines in terms of your nutrition and your overall health.
Consistency over time is the key to maintaining good emotional health.

In brief: Consistent Health

Dr. William Holmes
Dr. William Holmes
Dr. Philip Rosenblum

In brief: Live your life

At least part of your eating disorder was related to anxiety.
That can return under very stressful conditions. For that reason, and for your general health it is a good idea to focus on a healthy overall lifestyle. Focus on friends, family, healthy living including a broad, varied diet and regular exercise. Some basic supplements like fish oil and vitamin d may be worthwhile, .

In brief: Live your life

Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Philip Rosenblum