Sir I Want To Know About Spider Bite Deep Information's It Is Advantage Or Disadvantage Then What About The Spider Man Movie?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Spiders don't bite

Of all the hundreds of cases I have seen where a patient reported a spider bite- on further questioning there was no actual spider seen biting the patient.
Usually a carbuncle or bad folliculitis is mistaken for a spider bite. These are often MRSA or Staph infections that are localized. Good news is that they are treatable. The bad news is we cannot be like Spider-Man. Sorry to say!

In brief: Spiders don't bite

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine