I'm depressed. Could I also have an eating disorder?

Yes. A person may have a mood disorder such as major depression and/or an eating disorder. They are really two separate conditions although there may be an increased risk of having major depression with an underlying problem of having an eating disorder. There are safe and effective treatments for both. By the way, most medications do not work as well if the person doesn't eat properly.
Eating DO. That depends on your eating habits, self image, bombing/purging, along with symptoms of depression.
Possible. It is possible to have depression as well as an eating disorder; however, it is very common in depression to experience a change in eating behavior. Some with depression may eat more ("feeding the depression") yet others may eat less. Be sure to check with your family doctor or psychiatrist to see if any changes to your eating habit are because of an eating disorder or from depression.