My stomach has gotten bigger it gurgles and is somewhat hard. My lower back hurts my boobs were tender the other day. And I jut got my 2nd Depo-Provera shot.

Side effects or preg. Were you late for your depot shot? have you had sex within the past month? These could just be side effects of depot - weight gain and back pain from that weight gain. Boobs tender - seems like pregnancy. do a pregnancy test now and again in 2 weeks. If negative - then not pregnant. If positive.. then you know you are pregnant.