35wks pregers and morning sickness has kicking butt.. marijuana has seem to be helping.. will drinking a lot of water help it flush the babies system.

Dr. Adam Tripp

In brief: NO

THC is lipid bound, which is why it stays in your system for 30 days or more.

In brief: NO

Dr. Shari Schabowski
Marijuana should not be used during pregnancy. Morning sickness almost never occurs in the 3rd trimester. Your baby is effected by everything you are exposed to and frequently the toxins have a significantly greater effect on your vulnerable baby.

In brief: Quit now

In my state,the CFS newborn removals for drug exposure is up this quarter.If the authorities are aware you are pregnant and use, you are in for trouble.
The facility only needs the babies first poo to show drug exposure going back at least 2 months. The urine may also be positive for weeks.

In brief: Quit now

Dr. Cindy Juster