I have a a discharge/symptoms that mimic a yeast infection but I have taken a diflucan (fluconazole) with no relief. Could it be chlamydia instead?

Dr. Aaron Roland

In brief: When you're worried

that you could have an STD you should be checked.
east infections are not commonly confused with STDs but failure to respond to therapy suggest the diagnosis could be wrong so this merits further evaluation.

In brief: When you're worried

Dr. Aaron Roland
Dr. Aaron Roland
Dr. Holly Maes

If the Diflucan (fluconazole) didn't work, then the diagnosis could be wrong.
If you haven't seen a doctor for exam and/or testing, you deserve to do that for yourself and get the correct diagnosis and treatment. Don't keep guessing what you have - find out for sure!

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham