New clubbing fing/toes, episcleritis, headache, parasthesias, joint/chest pain. Chest Xray, chest CT w/contrast, abd CT w/contrast, head ct, cbc, cmp, esr, crp, tsh, pft, ekg, ECG all normal!?!

Abe Lincoln. Marfan's and other General medical problems can present this way. Get the Rheumatologist and Cardiologist involved with your care.
Hmmm. It is unlikely that some doctors online who have never actually seen you to evaluate you are going to have insight that your treating physician hasn't had. I sure wish you the best. .