Do I have Hodgkins, 2 lumps in back of head, it seems like they grow and shrink but im not sure and they dont really move. I have had it for a few months. Only symptom is my skin itching. ?

Dr. Bret Boyle
Wound care

In brief: Hard to say.

If this persists for more than a few months it would be wise to have an examination.

In brief: Hard to say.

Dr. Bret Boyle
Dr. Bret Boyle
Dr. Liesa Harte

In brief: A couple of things

First of all, at 16 you aren't really supposed to be asking questions on this site.
Secondly, you need to tell your parents and you need to see a doctor for evaluation right away. Chances are that what you have is much less serious, but only a good evaluation by your doctor can say for sure. I do wish you the very best.

In brief: A couple of things

Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Liesa Harte