Can I take 10, 000 mcg biotin a day with stress b complex? Or not take the vitamin b complex

See below. The appropriate dose of biotin depends on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for biotin. Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using. There is no recommended dietary allowance (RDA) established for biotin. The adequate intakes (AI) for biotin are 7 mcg for infants 0-12 months, 8 mcg for children 1-3 years, 12 mcg for children 4-8 years, 20 mcg for children 9-13 years, 25 mcg for adolescents 14-18 years, 30 mcg for adults over 18 years and pregnant women, and 35 mcg for breast-feeding women.
Yes. There should be no harm. I would prefer to see you taking a B complex than just isolated biotin. Be careful of the form of the B12 and folate (folic acid). If you don't know your methylation gene status, it is worth having that checked. .
Biotin . Biotin is a coenzyme for vitamin B group, we usually get enough vitamin B and Biotin from our diet and therefore it is unnecessary to take supplement. In some conditions like brittle nail or diabetes Biotin might be helpful. .