I have low ceruloplasmin on blood test, so what are the chances I have wilson disease?

Pathology
In brief: Need more workup
Low ceruloplasmin by itself is not diagnostic of wilson disease.
Decreased ceruloplasmin and blood copper concentrations and increased urine copper levels may indicate wilson disease. Definitive diagnosis may require a liver biopsy.

In brief: Need more workup
In suspected Wilson's, serum ceruloplasmin is not sufficient to rule it in or out. What's your urinary copper / copper clearance?
Pathology
In brief: Doesn't matter
Ceruloplasmin alone is a very poor screen for Wilson's if there is any other evidence to suggest you have it.
If it's low, the workup does need to continue. Wilson's is a horrible way to die, but thankfully it can be managed nowadays. Best wishes.

In brief: Doesn't matter
Dr. Eric Weisman