How long should I take off work after a breast biopsy?

Not much. The standard of care is to get a needle biopsy which is performed in a office setting with local anesthesia. The advantages to this procedure are: small incision, mild post procedure pain and a diagnosis can be made and obtained within 24-72 hours. Most patients return to work in 24 hours with over the counter pain medicine. If you have strenous job with lifting, consult your doctor.
Depends on technique. If your biopsy was a needle-type performed under local anesthesia in an office setting, you should be able to work the following day. If the biopsy was surgical performed under anesthesia, most people will require 2-3 days to return to work. Of course, the true "expert" here is the doctor who performed the biopsy--be sure and ask them this question. Good luck!