I had a fall at my lower back and now it doesn't really hurt but I can feel it when I bend over. When I put my whole weight on the area it hurts quite?

Need more info. Depends on the fall and for your physician to make a judgement whether or not you have a spine problem or a muscular problem. If it is deemed to be a muscle injury, which seems likely then I would suggest that you see a physiotherapist or a sports medicine physician.