Anyone who takes amlodipine and benazepril how do you take it?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Together w/sip H2O

Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker type of blood pressure lowering medication.
It is often used in conjunction with an ace inhibitor such as benazepril. Just take both together as directed by your family physician and pharmacist. Always tell both of them what prescription & otc drugs you're taking along w/any dietary supplements, even if natural & organic.

In brief: Together w/sip H2O

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Jack Rubin
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: In combination

Ask your doctor to consider putting you on Lotrel (amlodipine and benazepril) (l), which is a combination of amlodopine (a) and Benazepril (b) in one pill.
I do not know the doses of a and b you take, but l comes in different doses of both a and b and I am sure your doctor could find the right one for you to take. Research has shown that people are more compliant when they take one pill with two medicines, take 1 l once/day.

In brief: In combination

Dr. Jack Rubin
Dr. Jack Rubin