I am having orange discharge that contains small white chunks after using Miconazole 3, is this normal? I

Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: No

Go in for an exam. You might have another infection on room of or instead of the yeast infection

In brief: No

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: See GYN

as you may not have a yeast infection but another infection.

In brief: See GYN

Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Larry Eastburn

In brief: More than likely yes

The medicine mixed with mucosa and fluids of the vagina along with the underlying disease being treated are the likely source of the coloration and chunks.
/If you have increased pain or burning see your physician, otherwise wait a few days for the medicine to work. Good luck.

In brief: More than likely yes

Dr. Larry Eastburn
Dr. Larry Eastburn
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology

In brief: I have never hear of

this, i would think perhaps it is something in your urine causing the orange color, but white chunks suggest you still have yeast infection, make appointment to see gynecologist

In brief: I have never hear of

Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham