What type of personality traits are associated with ABO blood groups?

Pathology
In brief: There are none
Blood groups have no relationship to personality, any more than one's zodiac sign actually does.
During the 1990's, a single crook wrote a series of books claiming that blood group impacted general health, personality, best diet and so forth. It was totally made up. I'm sorry this came up.

In brief: There are none
Dr. Kelty Baker
Internal Medicine - Hematology
In brief: ABO blood groups
Although there are books which describe specific personality traits and dietary needs of those with different blood types, this is not a well-researched topic and those that claim otherwise are subject to being accused of quackery.

In brief: ABO blood groups
Dr. Kelty Baker
Dr. Kelty Baker
Dr. Adam Smith