If I have bleeding during sex, could I be pregnant? Been trying for months now after mirena (levonorgestrel) taken out in Feb. Some symptoms, but Neg each month late.

Does not. Sound like you are pregnant. Bleeding after sex has nothing to do with pregnancy. It usually has to do with rough sex with micro tears. It takes the average couple 6 months to conceive and usually. Bit longer after a progesterone IUD has been removed so you are within normal and not showing signs of infertility . Relax and enjoy sex and just let it happen.
See a Specialist. Bleeding after sex is not a sign of pregnancy. Please see a doctor. Please chart your menstrual cycles for 6 months with daily basal body temperature and ovulation testing. If you are not ovulating, then please see your doctor for advice and exam. .
Mirena (levonorgestrel) May cause vaginal bleeding- however, if the ring has been removed, I suggest double barrier contraception and a pregnancy test ( HCG)- call your GYN for an appointment and pelvic exam.