At 70 do I necessarukt have weak bones?

See below. Just because you are seventy does not have to mean you have weak bones. Obviously, because of your age, you are at a higher risk for bone loss. See your physician and obtain a DEXA or bone density and see what your bone density is and you will have an answer.
No. Whether a person develops weak bones or osteoporosis as they age depends on a lot of factors including gender, race, family history, weight, medications, history of smoking, and alcohol use. The best way to get screened for weak bones is with a bone mineral density scan. It's recommended for women over 65. If you haven't had one, talk to your doctor about it.