I am a male and have thin lips what can I do to make them a little thicker?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Lip augmentation
There are a variety of lip augmentation procedures with varying costs, risks and benefits.
Meet with a plastic surgeon to discuss the options of fillers, fat grafting, implants, tissue rearrangement, etc.

In brief: Lip augmentation
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Susan Kolb
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Filler or fat
I would recommend either fillers (which need to be repeated every year or so) or fat injection or dermal fat graft (which may also need to be repeated in some cases if tissue resorbs).

In brief: Filler or fat
Dr. Susan Kolb
Dr. Susan Kolb
Dr. J David Holcomb
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: HA Injection
The simplest way to enhance the appearance of the lips is to inject hyaluronic acid gel (ha).
Examples include restylane, (dermal fillers) perlane, juvederm. The effect typically lasts 4 - 7 months but can last longer (up to 12+ months). The effect is reversible.

In brief: HA Injection
Dr. J David Holcomb
Dr. J David Holcomb