What can cause tingling in your forearm, hand and fingers? In between my thumb and index finger is some swelling to.

Several things. Need more information. Tingling in the 4th and 5th digit can be due to ulnar neuropathy in the base of the hand or elbow or c8 cervical nerve impingement. Tingling in the thumb through the 4 th digit may be due to carpal tunnel syndrome or a problem further upstream ( pronator syndrome, anterior interossius syndrome, ligament of struthers, plexopathy, thoracic outlet syndrome or C5-C7 issues. .
Neuritis. Nerve irritation either from your cervical spine or from the nerves of your forearm, hands and fingers. Duiabetes and electrolyte issues can also cause these issues: get examined and tested.