Having phantom smells or sensitivity to smells with numbness/tingling on head. I think I have a mild sinus infection and have been stressed out a lot?

In brief: Hmmm...

Actually, sinus infection, if anything should give you a reduction in smell acuity.
I've not heard that it causes paradoxical hyperosmia. But what can do that is an irritative stimulus in a place known as the "olfactory groove"..which is just above the cribriform plate in the head. What kinds of smells you'e been having? If your new found talent persists I'd have a neurologist look first before EN

In brief: Hmmm...

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Eric Weisman