33 yr old F, dull aching pain and a pressure like feeling @ base of skull, pressure all over head, feels like a balloon, stiff neck. no fever?

Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Sounds likes

A very bad headache .
Maybe even a migraine. 80% of migraines are associated with neck pain. Does light or sound make it worse? Are you nauseated? A hazy feeling in the head is common with a migraine. Not knowing what you are taking or have taken it is hard to give treatment advice. At the onset I take 3 excedrine to try to ward off my headaches.

In brief: Sounds likes

A very bad headache .
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Peter Ihle
B evaluated 4 vascular malformation. U R in the age group & gender 4 them.
Dr. Susan Arnoult

In brief: Beginning

Could be the beginning of a viral infection.
Take some OTC meds to help with symptoms, drink fluids and rest. See what develops over the next 24 hours. If pain becomes severe or fever spikes over 101 or a rash appears you should see a doctor.

In brief: Beginning

Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Susan Arnoult