What does this mean? Hsv 1 Igg, Type Spec: <0.91 INDEX Herpes Simplex Virus I/ii Igm Hsv, Igm I/ii Comb

Incomplete. You have not shared with us most of the valid information on your report. But, so far, as I am sure you are capable of reading, the IgG or 'past exposure' test for HSV 1 is negative.
HSV testing. I think part of your report got cut off. Usually a lab report will state the cut off for where they call a test positive and where it's negative. IgG just means "long term immunity" or past exposure to some germ; whereas IgM means more recent exposure. Each virus or germ has it's own signature -so for the cold sore virus- that's HSV1. If u have it, your IgG will be positive. HSV2 is genital herpes.