Ways to get rid of peridex (chlorhexidine gluconate) teeth staining?

Prophy. Stain from Peridex (chlorhexidine gluconate) is only on the surface of your teeth. It can easily be removed by a dental hygienist.
Frequent brushing. Frequent toothbrushing and more visits to the dentist for professional attempts of removal of stains.
Dental cleaning. Peridex (chlorhexidine gluconate) is a great "tool" for periodontal (gum) maintenence, but the stains can be unsightly. Have a thorough dental cleaning done-the polishing paste dental offices use comes in varying grades of abrasiveness and your doc/hygienist can choose one that will remove the staining.