Doctor I have severe spondylosis cervical iam finding difficulty in reading or concentrating on activities suffering from it tell some solution any?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Thermal Lesion

Radiofrequency ablation is a procedure where thermal energy is used to ablate/cut a nerve in half from facet arthritic pain.
This will in essence stop transmission of signals through that nerve, mainly pain signals. This technology can be used for treating the spine, nerve pain disorders. Generally a diagnostic block is done first to make sure you are a candidate for this.

In brief: Thermal Lesion

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. James Rochester

In brief: Spondylosis

I assume your diagnosis was made based on imaging (x-rays and MRI?).
Difficult diagnosis to treat sometimes. Pain Management evaluation would be a good place to start; Some chiropractors have skill and success in treating this condition with VERY CAREFUL manipulation of the facet and uncovertebral joints of the cervical spine. Hope this helps. Best of luck

In brief: Spondylosis

Dr. James Rochester
Dr. James Rochester
Dr. Arnon Rubin