Do you lose inches with the zerona lipo laser?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: With Diet & Exercise
It is my opinion and a zerona requirement that you must diet and exercise to see results.
So why rely on the zerona?

In brief: With Diet & Exercise
So why rely on the zerona?
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. H. William Song
Aesthetic Medicine
Yes but the results are modest.
This in not a substitute for weight loss and exercise. In fact you should combine the treatment with weight loss and exercise to get best results. I'm not a big fan of this procedure, i don't think the results are worth the money.

Yes but the results are modest.
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. Robert Buchanan
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Zerona removes inche
Though it sounds too good to be true, zerona really reduces inches from your body.
The loss should not be permanent, but usually are. It is an excellent way to start changing your diet and continue the loss. It is best for large areas.

In brief: Zerona removes inche
Dr. Robert Buchanan
Dr. Robert Buchanan