What are cloudy thoughts, depression, lack of cognitive skills, lack of emotion symptoms of?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Get Checked
Are those new symptoms or something you've experienced before?These sx could be a sign of many things, physical as well as psychological.
I would recommend speaking to your primary care doctor to rule out anything physical going on and take things from there. Additionally, find a mental health professional who can help you with learning to cope with the sx you describe.

In brief: Get Checked
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Eval
Get a full psychiatric evaluation to determine what bothers you, and consider medication to take the edge off them symptoms.
Next, get a referral to a reputable psychotherapist to discuss what your current emotional state and life experiences men to YOU. Meds and therapy together are the most optimal approach, for the most part.

In brief: Eval
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Eric Weisman