Hello, I had unprotected sex June 25th and isn't sure if my partner ejaculated in me or not, 5 days later I received my menstrual cycle which was norm?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: What is the Question

What are you asking? Was your period on time and as expected? Remember you have to be smarter than boys.
Any uncovered erect penis in the vagina can cause pregnancy. Pre-cum is semen and is filled with fresh sperm. Erect penises leak semen before ejaculation and semen causes pregnancy even without ejaculation. This is not a secret and is very well known and proven.

In brief: What is the Question

Dr. Adam Levy