I've had a migraine for 3 days, my neck is stiff and my sides hurt when breathing?

Is migraine common? Is it "normal" for you to have migraines? Can you specify a bit more the exact symptoms that you are having that make you say "migraines?" How are you taking the ibuprofen? Have you been to your doctor since 3 days is a while to go without relief. Consider a headache specialist who can go over things for you to help you avoid these types of debilitating episodes in the future. Are these menstrual.
See a physician. With the symptoms of headache and stiff neck the best thing you could do is to see a physician. They will want to know the following information: Do you have other symptoms such as fever, nausea, vomiting, or visual changes? Is this the worst headache of your live? How often do you get headaches and have you ever had a CAT Scan or MRI to evaluate the cause of your headaches.
See your doctor. Time to see doctor to determine if it is a migraine or other cause of the headache. .