Who should get botox and dermal fillers?

Informed patients. Informed patients with realistic expectations demonstrating appropriate indications and in good general health with ability to afford treatments are good candidates in my opinion.
Botox and fillers. You can get both but you should know that they treat different conditions and should be carefully discussed with your physician.
Botox and fillers. Botox and Dysport are used to relax muscles that cause wrinkles. Fillers restore volume. . See your dermatologist for further details.
Depends. Getting Botox and fillers is a very personal decision. Generally they do a really nice job of smoothing lines of expression (botox) and volume loss (fillers). If you feel like you look tired or older than you would like, these products can take years off of your appearance and make you look refreshed. For more on facial rejuvenation see: http://www.omahacosmeticsurgery.com/face/
Defined problems. These interventions should never be undertaken because "everyone is doing it". They should be employed in people who understand the therapy, have a defined issue that they want improved, and can tolerate the changes created by the intervention. Knowledge is power. Know what you are doing and why.
Personal choice. There are some medical indications for Botox like migraines, but most uses are cosmetic. People with frown lines, crow's feet bunny lines forehead wrinkles can all benefit from botulinum toxins injections. Laugh lines can be treated with fillers. Lip and cheek injections are also common uses of fillers. People who suffer from body dysmorphic syndrome are not good candidates.
Facial wrinkles. Botox treats facial wrinkles caused by muscle movement such as frown or crows foot lines around the eyes. Dermal fillers treat those wrinkles that are always present even when the muscles are relaxed. A common place is the smile lines. Dermal fillers can also be used to add volume to areas of the face.