How do I know if I was analy raped if I was under rohypnol?

Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: ER
Sorry to hear that.
Please go to the er immediately and have them do a rape evaluation of you. Time is of the essence. They can search for particles, hair, semen, skin cells, etc. You would also be suspicious if you have rectal pain or bleeding. This is a crime and you need to go to the hospital first and then have the police try to catch this person before it happens to someone else.

In brief: ER
Sorry to hear that.
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: Physical signs
Dr bansal provided excellent guidance.
Unfortunately you would be likely to have no recall and physical changes after the fact may be the only cue (bruising, swelling, bleeding, tenderness etc).

In brief: Physical signs
Dr bansal provided excellent guidance.