Why does my heart beat faster when I pee also I pee a lot am I drinking too much water? I drink probly 12 glasses a day cuz its sumer

Urination. The amount you pee will exactly equal the amount the you drink minus the amount you sweat. If it were otherwise, you would gradually either desiccate into sand or bloat up like a sponge. Your heart beats faster because you're metabolic demand has increased and your healthy young heart has responded appropriately to the need. If it were otherwise, you'd pass out each time you peed.