Morning headache jaw hurts?

Bruxism. Most likely cause is night time clench/grind of your teeth. One of disorders of TMJ-TMD. First line of treatment, see dentist for exam and likely night guard.
TMJ ? Although there are several possible explanations, including bruxism (grinding teeth together during sleep), tempo-mandibular joint disease must be considered. See your doctor.
Classic. The description appears to be classic tmj/tmd caused by bruxism (grinding of the teeth at night.) if it occurs quite often, you should see a dentist/tmj specialist to exam and try and diagnose the cause of the bruxism and possibly make a custom mouthpiece to help you with the headaches and protect your teeth and tongue.