Would my monobrow (unibrow) grow back thicker if I cut it with a pair of scissors and not shave it?

Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery

In brief: No

If one could make hair grow back thicker by shaving, i'd be shaving my head twice a day.
You'd do well to have an aesthetically oriented plucking regime: never move the inner end of the eyebrow outside of a vertical line thru the inner corner of the eye. Don't thin the height too much. There's alot more to it. In my opinion, it's most often done wrong especially if waxed. Male brow should be lower.

In brief: No

Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Not sure

I am not sure that shaving it would make it grow back thicker.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik