Will the morning after pill work if you had unprotected sex more than once on the same occasion and took the pill a few hours after?

Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: Yes, but...

Remember the morning after pill is nowhere near 100% effective.
Most studies put it around 80% effective, meaning you have a 1 in 5 chance of getting pregnant if you have unprotected sex during your fertile time and use this product. Not the best odds I would want to deal with when failure means you have a child to deal with for a lifetime. If you're not ready for that, I suggest you get on other.

In brief: Yes, but...

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham