Breast enlargement herbs -- where are they available?

Dr. Kathleen Ruddy
Breast Surgery

In brief: Do not endorse.

I am not familiar with herbs that are thought to increase the size of one's breast.
I cannot recommend that anyone pursue this line of inquiry. In general, i would recommend that women maintain a healthy lifestyle. For further tips on known and proven ways to reduce the risk for breast cancer, please see my free ipad app, breast cancer 411, or visit my blog, breastcancerbydrruddy.Com.

In brief: Do not endorse.

Dr. Kathleen Ruddy
Dr. Kathleen Ruddy
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Effects unknown?

Any herbal supplements possesing estrogen like properties have the potential to promote breast growth.
For example marijuana is known to stimulate the growth of breasts in men. Similarly. Excessive intake of certain soy products may also simulate estrogen like side effects. However the potential for stimulating breast cancer growth and other side effects is unknown. Any vitamin/supplement shop has.

In brief: Effects unknown?

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Adam Levy