I just started rituximab and bendamustine for follicular lymphoma. I have a headache. What can prescribed for that? Can I exercise during treatment?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Doyou not have acces

I am sure you have access to your Oncologist or chemotherapy nurse.
They are happy to address any problems and prescribe medication. It is not a good idea to seek input from outsiders unless you are unable to communicate with your oncology team. Headaches are not uncommon during illness that creates stress and tension. A couple of Tylenols (acetaminophen) will take care of it provided you have informed Ur team.

In brief: Doyou not have acces

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine