Hey, I have a constant fear of losing control or going crazy. I need reassurance that I am not.?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Get help
If you're asking this questions here, you might be bothered by what's happening to you.
Have you seen a general practitioner to rule out anything medical? Find a psychologist who will help you with figuring out what's triggering your symptoms. You also might want to keep your options open with respect to seeing a psychiatrist and medication eval.

In brief: Get help
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology
In brief: CBT for some works
In contrast to other forms of psychotherapy, cognitive therapy is usually more focused on the present, more time-limited, and more problem-solving oriented.
In addition, patients learn specific skills that they can use for the rest of their lives. These skills involve identifying distorted thinking, modifying beliefs, relating to others in different ways, and changing behaviors.

In brief: CBT for some works
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. William Forsythe