Minn. doctors. I have had pain in my pelvic area since 1992 from cancer surgery & 37 radiation treatments. I take mostly Tylenol (acetaminophen) & some tramadol ?

Dr. Myron Arlen
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Not uncommon

Twenty two years post pelvic surgery with the only complaint of some pain controlled by mild oral meds is fairly good.
When pelvic surgery and RT used, one thinks of hysterectomy or rectal Ca for cancer. The intestine usually drops into the pelvis and RT causes fibrosis around bowel and bladder to produce discomfort. At 90 no other approach should be used for management.

In brief: Not uncommon

Dr. Myron Arlen
Dr. Myron Arlen