I just started my treatment for Lyme disease w/an Nd, I'm on smilax, glutathione, cinnamon bark oil and on on guard gel caps. Over hydration? My HR ok

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See details

None of the treatment makes sense to me.
None is effective. What specific complications of Lyme are you intending to treat with that combination?

In brief: See details

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Glynis Ablon
NOne of these are treatment of lyme disease where oral Doxycycline which is first line therapy. See you doctor immediately
Dr. David Carl Houghton
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

In brief: Not standard therapy

There is no scientific evidence for effectiveness of these treatments in Lyme.
Erroneous diagnosis of Lyme is also common and well-documented. Be cautious about having symptoms wrongly blamed on Lyme, leaving the true cause undiscovered, and taking prolonged, unproven treatments for a potentially dangerous condition.

In brief: Not standard therapy

Dr. David Carl Houghton
Dr. David Carl Houghton