I am told my Glomerular filtration Rate is 57.6. Does this indicate Kidney disease? Creatinine is 1.0 BUN is 20 total Protein is 7.0 I am 55 w/f

GFR. Your Estimated filtration rate is borderline. This is not a problem itself. The important concern is whether disease exists that might be progressive. Serum creatinine of 1.0 is "normal". So is serum creatinine 1.1. However, creatinine relates to muscle mass. If you are small muscled as a. 55 yo woman, then creatinine of 1.1 or 1.0 may indicate some minor impairment in its excretion. .
Yes, early stage. The glomerular filtration rate, as reported, suggests that you have renal disease, albeit not an advanced stage. You should consult a nephrologist. Consult this site for calculation of GFR, as depending on the equation used, your GFR may not be considered abnormal. http://www.kidney.org/professionals/kdoqi/gfr_calculator.cfm.
Maybe not. Estimates of the glomerular filtration rate are subscientific. There's even a shameful ~25% adjustment for race "because black people are more muscular than white people." In my book, a creatinine of 1.0 is fine for a woman, especially if you're physically fit -- muscle raises creatinine and body, strength athletes are being misdiagnosed as kidney cases in huge numbers.