What are your thoughts on the Palio diet? Does the increase in meats affect LDL's & risk of CHD in long term?

Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: Not the way

I'm sorry to possibly burst your bubble, but none of these fad diets are the answer long term to good health.
While there may be some short term gains with weight loss, the long term effects are indeed something to be concerned about. Learn about a low carbohydrate, high vegetable and fruit balanced diet that you can maintain for a lifetime and you will some out much further ahead.

In brief: Not the way

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Nadeem Shaikh

In brief: Nope

It adversely affects your LDL and increases your risk of CAD

In brief: Nope

Dr. Nadeem Shaikh
Dr. Nadeem Shaikh
Dr. Shontae Buffington