My 3 children eat fish, lean meat, plenty of fruit & veggie, drink only milk & water. But eat 1 dessert/day. They r thin, should I still cut sweet?

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine
Skinny kids are usually much more healthy than obese kids.
Stick to what you are doing. It will "pay off" well in the long run.

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery
In brief: I don't think so
But do avoid a lot of highly processed treats in favor of tastier high quality ones.
Due to high universal levels of toxins, wild caught fish should be only once a week. Would also move the dairy consumption towards more yogurt & kefir. Being at the low end of one's bmi is still the only thing that ever has been scientifically shown to prolonge animal lifespan, so you're doing great!

In brief: I don't think so
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Jonathan Jassey