Can a heart attack last for days. Is it possible a 22yo female to have a heart attack or can severe aniexty cause chest ache and back ache?

Would be rare. Common things are common and rare things are rare. It would be extremely uncommon for you to have a heart attack at 22 that has lasted for "days" and still be alive.It is VERY common to have anxiety that leads you to believe this and have the symptoms you describe. You do need to see your doctor to make sure no medical conditions causing your anxiety and for referral to a psychologist who can help.