Is rumertiod arthritis the same as sojgrens please help me to understand the arthitis as I do have joint pains to ?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: No, but yes
If you define sjogren's as an immunologic disease with certain biomarkers, RA is quite different.
In terms of biomarkers, sle is more like sjogren's. However, the characteristic tendency to get dry eyes caused by immune cell infiltrate in the eyes, than RA may more cause patients to have dry eyes per se, than sjogren's.

In brief: No, but yes
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. James Heid
In brief: Arthritis
There are several different types of arthritis or joint pains.
If you have an inflammatory arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis or sjogren's disease you should be seeing an arthritis specialist - a rheumatologist.

In brief: Arthritis
Dr. James Heid
Dr. James Heid