Can't take life no more! Told 2 see dr. Don't have one. Sudden paralysis even brain. Memory loss, panick attacks, depressed. Ut south no dr. Nth. Wait?

Don't understand all. the abbreviations used. Are you considering suicide. If you are having thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support. The suicide hot line is free.
Don't wait. You should make every attempt to find the right doctor, even if it means going to your local or regional hospital. The sooner the better.
We can help! I have been where you are in my life with the feeling you are having. I know how you feel, and also know things get better. But it's not something people can usually do on their own. Even when i was already a doctor, i needed help with dealing with those thoughts and feelings. I don't know right here and now if you have true depression, but I do know you need some help to figure that out.