I am having pain in penis what to do pls help?

Here are some ... If you have viewed my answers to your prior questions & taken them mindfully & seriously, you should be able to figure out the answer to this question. What you've to do is see Urologist for more history, physicals, & possible tests after collecting the information on the onset, degree, duration, interval, progress, and possible related symptoms over time. What you mentioned now isn't enough for..