Can I come into treatment for my anxiety if I also suffer from depression?

Anxiety/Depression. Some medications used for depression also treat anxiety, while others can cause an increase of anxiety. Some medications have anxiety as a side effect. You may discuss both probs with your dr. Good luck.
Yes. Yes often the two conditions of anxiety and depression present simultaneously and are both thought to often be a result of serotonin deficiency in the brain. Fortunately, most of the time the same medicines we use for depression also help anxiety as well. Check with your doctor for the best treatment to treat both symptoms for you. Usually this would be medicines like citalopram, fluoxetine, etc.
Yes. There is a rare exception that disorders such as anxiety or depression is present alone. Disorders of such are usually complicated as to cause and treatment should consider the entire realm of psychiatric, and psychosocial triggers of such disorders. Dr. J.